Saturday, March 1, 2008

what i learn in unit 1...

In unit 1, I have learned the new way of approaching a text critically. It focuses on the text as a product: produce by someone, for someone, and for particular purpose. This is most important element in critical literacy in develop the text. It become interesting learn this unit especially in reading1.1. There is a news article in the reading. The topic of the article is ‘Convicted killer back at work’. After read the article, I need to gain the important information to put in particular heading. Each heading is for the particular answer to make people know the whole of the article about.
In this unit, I have found the terminology that are difficult to me to understand. They are between perspective and positioning. They are quite confused for me. They like a same thing because both of them based on the way how the writer has wrote to inform readers about her/his stand.
At first of reading the article I just simply write the important information under the heading without elaborate more. However after learn the skills; I know how to write it critically
.

No comments: